We begin our trek in the lovely picturesque and serene village of Hundar. We also visit Deskit & Kyagar ( Samstaling monastery) before continuing on the trek across the Lasermola ( 5400m) – impressive gorge, pastures , meadows with flowers during August and chances of seeing marmots and maybe barals. The Lasermola pass though snowbound is not very demanding as we ascend gradually and we would be well acclimatised by our several days around the Leh valley. The pass offers unsurpassed views of the Karakoram, Zanskar and Ladakh range of mountains and valleys on either side. We end the trek at Phyiang village with a visit to its famous monastery.
- Crossing Khardungla, the highest motorable pass in the world
- Alchi monastery
- Tour of the famous Nubra valley
- Bactrian camel ride in the Sand dune of Nubra
- Spectacular gorge and varied landscape
- Pristine valleys and pastures with wild flowers
- Crossing of snowbound lasermola
Price – $1800 per/person.